Leadership Summit 2018
Leadership in Turbulent Times
Collaborating across boundaries to improve services
The aim of the day is to stimulate new thinking and learning, join up more of the system to itself, make new connections, and begin conversations that lead to tangible innovation and changes in how people lead across cultural, professional and organisational boundaries.
This conference will provide a forum for colleagues in health and social care to meet and discuss shared challenges, shared visions and successful practices for how to improve collaboration, share learning and make improvements across the KSS region.
The conference will draw presenters and participants from across the spectrum of health, social care professionals, patient and community groups, systems leaders and specialists in leadership development, staff engagement and service design and innovation.
- Peter Homa, Chair of NHS Leadership Academy
- Professor Megan Reitz, Professor of Leadership and Dialogue at Ashridge
- Mary Cridge, Head of Hospital Inspections CQC (South West)
- Dr George Findlay, Medical Director Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sam Allen, Chief Executive of Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Morning workshops facilitated by:
- Professor Megan Reitz and John Higgins, Ashridge
- Alex Bailey, Chief Executive of Adur and Worthing Council currently on secondment to Coastal CCG
- Professor Lis Paice, Non-executive Director of Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and a visiting professor at Imperial College London
- Guy Boersma, Managing Director, Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network
Afternoon workshops will include:
The afternoon will be a celebration of the great work that's already taking place in the region, including:
- Human Factors - Dr Rob Galloway, Emergency Medicine Consultant Brighton and Sussex University NHS Trust
- Attracting and retaining talent, Clever Together - Dave Hearn, Health Education England working across Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Sharing best practice from the region
plus many more...
This is an inclusive event open to all.
We are delighted that we have received such an overwhelming response to the Summit with registration for places filling up within 4 days of the link going live!
We have opened a waiting list so if you are interested in attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list. Should a place become available, we will contact you no later than 8th June 2018.
Follow the conversation using #kssleadsummit