Working in a more integrated way, making progress and moving towards genuine collaboration can be challenging. The lack of clarity on the direction of travel and often limited access to those making decisions about the future integration in your own organisation and in the wider system, makes it even more difficult.
This development opportunity is for managers and team leaders who:
- are expected to work in new ways and support their teams to work differently
- feel pressured from above and below
- would welcome advice on how to get messages across effectively when working in complex situations, with numerous factors such as history, culture and relationships all contributing to the challenge of bringing about change
What will the workshop cover?
The workshop will be facilitated by Debbie Sorkin from the Leadership Centre and is an opportunity for you to learn, for yourselves and with others, about how you cope and how you lead in these situations. This will include looking at how you influence others and obtain change without needing positional power, and identifying practical approaches, tools and techniques, especially around systems leadership, that you can take away and start to use.
When are the workshops taking place?
We have 3 dates and locations available for this workshop:
- 29th October 2019, Gatwick Airport – fully booked
- 12th November 2019, Maidstone – fully booked
- 26th November 2019, Guildford – book now
For more information about this opportunity please email KSS@Leadershipacademy.nhs.uk