Speaking-up, Listening-up Masterclass
The Charis Centre
8 November 2018 09:30–16:30
Now fully booked.
Making it safer for everyone to have a voice
In this one-day workshop, based on original research by John Higgins and Ben Fuchs, participants will explore:
- How we silence ourselves and are silenced
- How we silence others (intentionally and unintentionally)
- The individual and organisational consequences of silencing
- What we can do to find our voice and encourage voice of others
- How we can increase our impact and influence by using voice effectively
The KSS Leadership Academy is delighted to offer staff the opportunity to attend a participative workshop to support their development in this area.
Places are now fully booked. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org putting Speaking-up, Listening-up in the subject header.