Self Discovery Workshop
East Surrey Hospital
14 November 2018 09:30–16:30
Now fully booked.
The Self-Discovery day is an entry-level workshop to support compassionate and inclusive leadership for all. It will offer an opportunity to 'self' explore and plan your career journey.
During this interactive workshop, the participants will be encouraged to:
- Reconnect with themselves by looking at their values, motivations and preferences.
- Consider career aspirations.
- To broaden and increase their self-awareness.
- Look at their self-regulation – how they manage their emotions in different situations.
- Build their self-confidence.
- Explore their impact on others.
- Produce an action plan for utilising their newly acquired knowledge in the workplace, ensuring a good level of commitments and understanding of the support you might need to implement the plan
The event was open to Band 5, 6 & 7 staff in the Sussex and East Surrey STP region.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.