ILM5 Coaching Programme - BAME Cohort Day 2 of 4
Wesley Hotel & Conference Venue, Euston House, 81-103 Euston Street, London
26 February 2020 09:00–17:00
We are very pleased to offer fully funded places on an ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching Programme - BAME Cohort across the South East region.
This programme involves four workshops, three telephone tutorials and three written assignments, held at the Wesley Hotel & Conference Venue, Euston House, 81-103 Euston Street, London, NW1 2EZ. Dates are:
- Tuesday 25th February
- Wednesday 26th February
- Wednesday 18th March
- Thursday 19th March
In order to successfully complete the programme you are expected to attend ALL 4 workshops, telephone tutorials and hand in your assignments. Dates for the tutorials to be confirmed. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to these dates, as part attendance is not possible.
Who is the programme for?
This is a positive action programme for BAME (Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic) staff members to address the inequality we have in our coaching faculty within the South East region.
The following criteria will be used for selection, the delegate must:
- demonstration and commitment to supporting the development of all staff
- an alignment of personal objectives with programme content
- ability to attend all programme dates, telephone tutorials and submit all assignments
- have approval and authorisation their organisation and line managers
- demonstration of commitment to personal development
- accept the non-attendance/cancellation policy details at the end of the application process
- Please answer all the questions below - feel free to expand the form, as required, to suit your answers. Please provide detail and specifics in your responses to the questions, the detail you provide will determine whether you are offered a place on the programme. Please note that we will share application forms, in line with information governance and data protection guidelines, with the programme provider and/facilitator to allow them to understand participant thinking and adapt the programme accordingly if required.
If you are successful and accept your place on this programme we will share your email address with other participants on the Certified Coaching Programme and with other cohorts of the Certified Coaching Programme if this is required i.e. to build a network. We will also invite you to participate in post-programme impact evaluations and invite you to alumni and KSS and TVW Leadership Academy events. If you are unsuccessful we will keep your details to contact you regarding future programmes and other KSS and TVW Leadership Academy events.
If you are interested in applying, please continue and complete the online application form by close of play on Friday 17th January 2020.