Healthcare Leadership Model 360° Train the Trainer Programme
Guildford area - venue tbc
26 February 2020 09:00–16:30
The Thames Valley and Wessex (TVW) and Kent, Surrey and Sussex (KSS) Leadership Academy are offering an opportunity for STPs to have their own trainer, upskilled to deliver HLM facilitator training to meet the increase in demand in their local system. This opportunity is only available to KSS and TVW region STPs that do not have a dedicated trainer in their STP.
Participants on this programme will learn how to effectively deliver the HLM 360° Facilitator Programme, provide guidance around the different modules and how to effectively assess the practical exercises.
We will be working closely with the STP OD Network leads to shortlist for the programme as we are likely to be oversubscribed.
Applicants must be able to meet and demonstrate the following criteria:
- Experience of delivering training, coaching/mentoring and facilitation experience.
- Evidence of being an accredited HLM 360° feedback facilitator and having completed a minimum of 2 HLM 360° feedback sessions in the last 12 months.
- Commitment to personal leadership development
- Support from your employer to undertake the role, functions and commitment required of a Healthcare Leadership Model 360° Trainer, including the ability to run HLM facilitator training for your STP and delivering one cohort of facilitator training for the KSS and TVW Leadership Academies annually
To maintain your accreditation* as a HLM 360° facilitator trainer you must:
- Complete a minimum of one CPD session per year
- Deliver a minimum of 6 360° feedback sessions per year as a facilitator
- Facilitate at least two, HLM 360°feedback facilitator training programme(s) over a 2 year period, which could be for their own STP and/or KSS and TVW Leadership Academies, depending on the need at the time.
If you wish to be considered for this training programme please complete the online application form available here by 15th January 2020.
Outcomes will be communicated as soon as possible after this date.
If you have any questions please contact our team at LocalEvents.TVWLA@leadershipacademy.nhs.uk