Group Supervision Session for Coaches and Mentors
Holiday Inn London Gatwick Airport
12 December 2019 09:00–13:00
On 12th December 2019 we are hosting another opportunity for your continued professional development.
09:00 registration for a prompt 09:15 start, finishing at 13:00, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Group Supervision Session
No matter how busy we are, we all need to take some time to stop and think.
Group Supervision enables you as a coach/mentor to bring coaching/mentoring challenges and reflections, and discuss these in a group setting.
During your supervision sessions you will have an opportunity to talk about the work that you are doing with individual clients (or groups of clients). With that in mind, some of the following questions may be useful to consider in advance of each session.
- What do you want to get from this supervision session today - for yourself, for your client, for the organisation?
- Are there any common themes emerging for you in the work that you do? (eg: do you tend to over support your clients and not challenge them or vice versa?
Thinking about your client(s) and particular coaching/mentoring sessions:-
- A coaching/mentoring situation which could have been managed differently
- An ethical dilemma (check out the EMCC Ethical Framework)
- What was difficult or frustrating for you?
- What are you looking forward to when you see this client(s) again?
- Are there any anxieties about the relationship and work you are doing with a particular client?