KSS Inclusion Network
As part of our commitment to Equality, Inclusion and Diversity, Kent, Surrey and Sussex Leadership Academy now have an Inclusion Strategy.
One of the strategic priorities coming out of this Strategy, was the setting up of a region wide Inclusion Network.
The broad aim of the inclusion network is to offer a space for ongoing mutual support between anyone involved or interested in leading on Inclusion and Equality and Diversity across the Kent, Surrey and Sussex region.
The Kent, Surrey and Sussex Leadership Academy's role in supporting the network, will focus on:
- Supporting members of the network to identify and share what is working well to progress inclusion in the KSS region.
- Offering a critical friend role to leaders who would like to develop better inclusion practice in their organisations.
- Sharing national and local evidence on effective inclusion practice (e.g. from local and national Leadership Academies).
- Creating opportunities to share evidence and stories of the lived experience of staff who face exclusion and discrimination.
- Connecting people who have benefitted from KSS LA leadership development support, so that they can share learning around application of new skills and knowledge.
The next Inclusion Network meeting - 4th September 2019
The next meeting will be held on 4th September, at the Holiday Inn London Gatwick Airport, Povey Cross Road, Horley, RH6 0BA, 9:00 registration for 9:30 start to 15:30 close. Book your place now!
If you are interested in being part of the Inclusion Network or finding out more, please contact Fiona Skinner, the Inclusion Programme Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the agenda and slides from the inaugural KSS Inclusion Network Meeting, held on 28th November 2018, click here.
You may also like
Building Leadership for Inclusion
Building Leadership for Inclusion (BLFI) is the Leadership Academy’s key programme of work that...
Stepping Up programme
Stepping Up is a leadership development programme for BAME colleagues in bands 5 to 7 (or equivalent...
MBTI Community of Practice
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) is a widely used...