Coaching Skills Programme for Team and Project Leaders
This programme provides a foundation in learning to apply practical coaching skills that will adapt and develop your leadership style. These skills will enable quality improvements to be delivered in our area.
Through this innovative programme, participants will:
- Be able to demonstrate personal confidence in using coaching skills
- Be able to articulate a clear understanding of when a coaching style is appropriate
- Gain an understanding of skills required to coach teams
- Be able to provide effective feedback
Applicants will need to consider the following:
- You will be a team or project leader;
- You will identify an issue or challenge that your new coaching skills will help you to overcome more effectively;
- You will identify a buddy/partner from your local health community who can support you to use your new skills. This could be your manager or another leader in your community;
- You must commit to fully completing the course
Dates & further information
Future cohort dates to be confirmed.
The course consists of:
Two full day training sessions and a half day Action Learning Group (ALG)
If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating Coach to Lead Application in the subject box.