If you are an NHS Organisation seeking to host an NHS Graduate Management Trainee (GMTS) the application process for the September 2018 intake has now opened. As part of your investment in future leadership, prospective host organisations are invited to express their interest in providing a graduate placement by completing an "Expression of Interest".
The 2018 GMTS application process will be a three staged process:
- Stage 1: Expression of Interest
- An Expression of Interest to be submitted by 5pm on Thursday 1 March 2018 using this link: http://forms.leadershipacademy.nhs.uk/gmts-accreditation-2018-expressions-of-interest-kent-surrey-and-sussex/ Please note, it is imperative that you use the ‘drop down box’ to specify our region as Kent, Surrey & Sussex, under ‘LDP region’.
- Please note that only organisations completing the expressions of interests link will be invited by the KSS Leadership Academy to progress onto Stage 3 of submitting a "Statement of Commitment" document.
- Stage 2: GMTS Information Session
- The format for the KSS GMTS information session will be by a booked telephone call between Thursday 1 March 2018 and Friday 23 March 2018 for individual organisations (if they require it) and Sarah Swan, Regional Lead for GMTS. This will be to help with any questions regarding the completion and submission of 2018 Statement of Commitments.
- Stage 3: Statement of Commitment
- A Statement of Commitment document to be returned from KSS organisations by 5pm on Monday 30 April 2018.
New for 2018
During the accreditation process for the 2018 intake all first and second placements will be allocated and confirmed to trainees. This approach will be taken nationally, to ensure national consistency and to provide trainees with reassurance of both placement organisations.
We would also welcome joint organisational bids incorporating both first and second placements. If you work closely with another organisation and between you could provide both a first and second placement opportunity across a health economy or STP we would be delighted to receive a collaborative statement of commitment for accreditation. If you would like to take this collaborative approach, please indicate this in your expression of interest and ensure that the corresponding placement organisation also submits an expression of interest.
If you would like more information about hosting a Graduate Management Trainee or about the application process, please contact us at email@example.com