What we can offer
Here at KSS we offer a range of development opportunities to support both individual staff and team development.
Rather than offer a range of open programmes, we work with our stakeholders to design and commission programmes that meet specific organisational needs. If there is something you think we could help with then please get in touch with us.
We work closely with the NHS Leadership Academy to support a set of national programmes to combine successful leadership strategies from international healthcare, private sector organisations and academic expert content.
A two part meeting to conduct business between KSS Leadership Collaborative and its Leadership Development community.
Engagement, discussion and decision making relating to National Leadership Academy and KSS Leadership Collaborative activity.
Inform, Learn, Share
The meeting is open to our Leadership Leads community of practice. Please email us via the 'Book Now' link to confirm your place.
The Self-Discovery Day is an entry-level workshop to support compassionate and inclusive leadership for all. It will offer an opportunity to 'self' explore and plan your career journey.
This interactive workshop will give you the opportunity to:
- explore your values, motivations and preferences
- think about yourself in your current role, your purpose, your level of contentment, how well you think you perform
- how you manage your emotions when faced with particularly difficult situations or work-life challenges, what your emotional responses have been and how you might better manage those situations
- your career/life journey and aspirations
- your impact on others and how you might be perceived by others
- your motivations and the motivations of others
The workshop will culminate in you producing an action plan for utilising your newly acquired knowledge in the workplace, ensuring a good level of commitment and understanding of the support you might need to implement your plan.
You will also be provided with links to further resources, practical help and advice.
The Self Discovery Workshop has a limited number of places available. To apply, please use the Booking Link to request an application form. (Please note - as this workshop has been organised with an external provider, a charge for non-attendance (£130) will be in place, in line with our Cancellation Policy).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This one day Healthcare Leadership Model 360° Facilitator workshop is designed for experienced facilitators. It provides an opportunity to understand the 360° model; how to interpret the 360° reports and manage an effective feedback meeting.
The training will include:
- E-Learning module
- Completion of a 360° Feedback Assessment
- An overview of the model
- Feedback Management
The course is interactive and focuses on creating experience in interpreting and facilitating feedback. At the end of this workshop, you will be qualified to provide feedback using the NHS Healthcare Leadership model and will gain access to the KSS 360° Facilitator Community of Practice.
For more information, please contact the Leadership team at email@example.com
Preparing Aspirant Directors for a Board Appointment
As part of our commitment to develop leaders across the NHS in Kent, Surrey and Sussex, the KSS Leadership Academy is running an interactive, participative and detailed deconstruction and briefing on the board appointment process and how to navigate it to best effect. The day will include:
- What panels look for in appointing someone to their first board post
- Pre-application activity – generic preparation ahead of a career move and due diligence
- Making an successful application
- The closing date and sift process
- How executive search firms work and how to get the best out of them
- Preliminary interviews and how to be successful in them
- The short listing process
- Pre-panel interview activity and what to expect
- How panel interviews work (including a demonstration and role playing of different scenarios) and how to optimise one’s performance
- Other aspects of the final stage of the selection process (presentations, sub-panels/stakeholder groups, references etc.
For information about the day and who is eligible to apply, please contact the Leadership team at firstname.lastname@example.org